ODBC driver for Paradox

I am developping a Delphi database application with Paradox (3.5 or 4.x, I
presume) tables.

For developping purpose, I need to access directly my Pdx tables with
MSAccess (2.0 or 97) wich is the only database manager I am used to.

I can't find a working ODBC driver for Paradox tables. Where could I
download a working one ?

Thank you for sending a copy of your answer (if any) to my e-mail adress.

Michel Dary
micd...@club-internet.fr

Re:ODBC driver for Paradox

I was under the impression that Access had a Paradox native driver however
and ODBC driver for Paradox is another story.

Some things to know for Paradox file use in Access:
  You must have the Paradox Index files to access the tables
  You may need to modify the Paradox settings in Access i.e.: PDOX 3.0 or
PDOX 4.0 ISAM.

Michel Dary <NOSPAMmicd...@club-internet.fr> wrote in article
<01bd2ab2$84406580$22659ec2@mon-pc>...

> I am developping a Delphi database application with Paradox (3.5 or 4.x,
> presume) tables.

> For developping purpose, I need to access directly my Pdx tables with
> MSAccess (2.0 or 97) wich is the only database manager I am used to.

> I can't find a working ODBC driver for Paradox tables. Where could I
> download a working one ?

> Thank you for sending a copy of your answer (if any) to my e-mail adress.

> Michel Dary
> micd...@club-internet.fr

Other Threads