Cannot create a native Sybase Link

I am using SQL Links and trying to create an alias for a Sybase SQL
Anywhere 5.0 database.  This is the sample database from the free down load
version.  It is located on the local drive.  I can create an ODBC driver
but not a native driver.  Any help out there?

Thanks

Re:Cannot create a native Sybase Link

The SQL Links Driver is for SQL Server not SQLAnywhere.

We use BDE->OBDC works great.

Matthew

Mike Johnson wrote in message <01bd67b3$65563f80$438b81ce@mike-j>...
>I am using SQL Links and trying to create an alias for a Sybase SQL
>Anywhere 5.0 database.  This is the sample database from the free down load
>version.  It is located on the local drive.  I can create an ODBC driver
>but not a native driver.  Any help out there?

>Thanks

Other Threads