Distributing the Local Interbase server

Can the LIB be distributed legally?  I know you cannot use it as a server.
I want to use it on a stand-alone machine for my database instead of
Paradox or dbase.
--
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.

Re:Distributing the Local Interbase server

Roger G. Coles wrote:

> Can the LIB be distributed legally?  I know you cannot use it as a server.
> I want to use it on a stand-alone machine for my database instead of
> Paradox or dbase.
> --
> Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
> Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.

NO, unless you get distribution rights from borland and you know $$$$$

*** We don't learn unless we press the <ENTER> key! ***