Form will not close

Hi,

MY MAINFORM DON'T CLOSE!

When I click on my closebutton, the assigned closeroutine works fine.
But
though there are destroy or free statements, the form will not close.
I have some derivated DBGrids on my form, and I found, that after the
form.close routine, the createroutine of these grids will be called
again!
After that the form.loaded routine will be called and so on.

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

I am very grateful for your help

Detlef Fricke

dfr

Re:Form will not close

I had this problem once, too.  I believe I had some code in an event
handler that was calling something that ended up calling the OnShow event.
 Have you tried single stepping through?
Brandon C. Smith
Synature Software, etc.
http://members.aol.com/synature