Delphi 5 Installation

I have recently installed D5 on my computer with Windows NT. I have found
several problems with:
-File type registration
-Some menu options has dissapeared. Some of them are the Code Explorer and
Browser.
- Incremental Search does not perform any action.

The same program, installed on a computer with W95 works Ok.

Does anyone know something about this?

Thanks,

Nacho

Re:Delphi 5 Installation

You need administrator rights to install Delphi on your computer. Also,
export the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_USER\Software\Borland and import it for
every user that should be able to use Delphi.

"Nacho" <amen...@gisc.dis.ulpgc.es> schreef in bericht

> I have recently installed D5 on my computer with Windows NT. I have found
> several problems with:
> -File type registration
> -Some menu options has dissapeared. Some of them are the Code Explorer and
> Browser.
> - Incremental Search does not perform any action.

> The same program, installed on a computer with W95 works Ok.

> Does anyone know something about this?

> Thanks,

> Nacho

Other Threads