newbie question about oledb com ado

how can I use ADO/ODBC with Delphi3?

or does anyone know a good ADO Component?

Thx,
    Frank

Re:newbie question about oledb com ado

With great difficulty. That's why I bought Delphi5.
You can get components that will do it though.
I did however use it for some time before D5 but cant remember whose
product I used. I decided D5 was cheaper in the end.

There's one from ADOsolutio (Lectum or something)
There is another one that I used to use but cant remember the name of.
Try searching the Delphi super page or similar.
Or you can use ODBC with the BDE.
If you cant find anything e-mail me and I'll look a bit harder.
Nick

Andreas Tropschug wrote:

> how can I use ADO/ODBC with Delphi3?

> or does anyone know a good ADO Component?

> Thx,
>     Frank

Re:newbie question about oledb com ado

For a complete list of BDE replacements see
http://www.kylecordes.com/bag/listbytype.html.

"Andreas Tropschug" <andreastropsc...@gmx.de> schreef in bericht

> how can I use ADO/ODBC with Delphi3?

> or does anyone know a good ADO Component?

> Thx,
>     Frank

Other Threads