windows messaging with service applications

is it possible to use windows-messages in
service-applications (TServiceApplication)?

I am currently programming a Service-Application
and want to communicate with the "world out there"
using windows-messages.

Is this possible?
If so, how can I obtain the Handle (HWND)?
If not so, how can the Service-Application interact
with other programs then?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:windows messaging with service applications

A TServiceApplication does have a message queue. The handle for it is
Forms.Application.Handle.

<richard_bergm...@gmx.at> schreef in bericht

> is it possible to use windows-messages in
> service-applications (TServiceApplication)?

> I am currently programming a Service-Application
> and want to communicate with the "world out there"
> using windows-messages.

> Is this possible?
> If so, how can I obtain the Handle (HWND)?
> If not so, how can the Service-Application interact
> with other programs then?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Other Threads