Hide program from TaskBar

how I can make Hide program from TaskBar and program must be visible on
screen ( main form or modal\non modal dialog)

Re:Hide program from TaskBar

  Here are 3 ways that this can be done.  I have not tried any, just
copied this off Delphi news:

The simplest way to keep an application from showing up on the taskbar
in
Win95 or NT is to set the BorderStyle property of your main form to
 bsToolWin. Tool windows by default do not show up on the taskbar.

or

How to make apps without apearing it in taskbar:

In your project file insert
Application.ShowMainForm:= false;
after "CreateForm"

in your main form's code insert:

procedure TForm1.FormShow(Sender: TObject);
var Owner : HWnd;
begin
  Owner:= GetWindow(Handle, GW_OWNER);
  ShowWindow(Owner, SW_HIDE);
end;

To make sure the application doesn't reappear after a minimize:

procedure WMSysCommand(var Message: TWMSysCommand); message
WM_SysCommand;

procedure TForm1.WMSysCommand(var Message: TWMSysCommand);
begin
  if Message.CmdType and $FFF0 = SC_MINIMIZE then
    Hide
  else
    inherited;
end;

or

     SetWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);

Serg wrote:

> how I can make Hide program from TaskBar and program must be visible on
> screen ( main form or modal\non modal dialog)

Other Threads