Detecting status of dial-up connection in Delphi (or using Win23 API)

I have this nice software called ICQ (dunno if anyone heard about it),
and it has this outstanding capability of detecting when a dial-up
connection is being established and when it is broken.

My question is: How the hell are they doing it?????

I'd appriciate any answer...

TIA,
The Sagsag Man

Re:Detecting status of dial-up connection in Delphi (or using Win23 API)

In article <MPG.ec3ec87edb28b57989...@news.netvision.net.il>,

sag...@shani.net (Sagsag Man) writes:
>My question is: How the hell are they doing it?????

They must be using TAPI, most likely lineInitialize and lineStatus.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads