Problems with InstallShield Express (German Version)

I recently got my Delphi 2.0 Developer Upgrade.

The first thing after the Installation of Delphi was to try out InstallShield Express
German. But when I tried to run the Disk Generator it starts normally until to the
creation of the disk layout (compressing and so on works well). I don't no what
happens. The system is still running and I can lunch the help of InstallShield Express
and so on. But the Disk Generator stopped working. I can't create any disk layout.

Please mail if anybody has experience with that problem.