typedef: From C++ to Delphi

I'm in need of a bit of help... I've only been playing with Delphi for a
few days.  I've managed to link in a  fairly expansive DLL for viewing
hypermedia documents, but have spent the last couple of days trying to
figure out why I can't get my callbacks to work.

Upon visiting my declarations (which were converted from a C++
header) I found that I hadn't properly dealt  with the typedefs at all.
I'm pretty sure I have a grip on the situation, but I'd rather hear form
the Oracle on this matter (I'm a bit tired of my app blowing me out of
Windows because I made a false step with a pointer).

...hear's one of the two original callback typedefs from the C++ header:

// typedef FARPROC CBLINKPROC;
typedef WORD (CALLBACK* CBLINKPROC)(HDOC, LPCSTR, LPCSTR, HOBJECT,
LPCSTR, WORD, LPSTR, LPSTR, HOBJECT FAR *);

The documentation states that I'm to pass the the SetLinkCallback
function the result of MakeProcInstance(ProcAddress, HInstance).

The SetLinkCallback function is prototyped as follows:
SetlinkCallback(cbProc: CBLINKPROC)

To put is succinctly... How should the corresponding type declaration be
written in Delphi?