How to use the standard windows object 'Disk Tree'

Hi there,

I'm the kinda windows 32-bits programmer beginner. But I'd like to
create a form whth in it the display of all the directories on my
computer. I've done some code to use a TTreeView object but I can't
figure on how to use the standard windows object used to display disk
trees (not borland's one). I mean, the one you see in the explorer or
in the sendto powertoy when you browse the directories.

Any help apreciated.

Yann.
Yann Coupin, a.k.a. PoV

          Yann Coupin, Premire anne, EFREI (Paris), France
                Ray Tracing, Animation, Coding, HP 48...
chat possible on IRC, nick : PoV or PoV_         http://www.teaser.fr/~ycoupin

Re:How to use the standard windows object 'Disk Tree'

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:34:23 GMT, ycou...@teaser.fr (Yann Coupin)
wrote:
^^^^^^^^ Yeah that's me !!!!

>I'm the kinda windows 32-bits programmer beginner. But I'd like to
>create a form whth in it the display of all the directories on my
>computer. I've done some code to use a TTreeView object but I can't
>figure on how to use the standard windows object used to display disk
>trees (not borland's one). I mean, the one you see in the explorer or
>in the sendto powertoy when you browse the directories.

Some info I've figured out. The object in windows, is SysTreeView32,
if it can help somebody to find the way to call it...

Yann Coupin, a.k.a. PoV

                Yann Coupin, P1 EFREI (Paris), France
            Ray Tracing, Animation, Coding, HP 48, HTML...
           http://www.teaser.fr/~ycoupin / IRC : PoV or P0V
              Pager messages : there is a form on my page

Other Threads