HELP : Interface not supported

Hi
I've developed a COM server which resides in MTS.  My Client application
creates an instance of this com object by using the
createRemote(Machine:widestring) method. All this works okay as long the
clients are running in the same domain as the mts. when I try to run the
client in another domain - from where I can ping the MTS server - the
following error occurs "Interface not supported"

I've registered the *.tlb file on the remote server - where the client
runs - I have alsp tried to register to COM-component it self on the remote
server where the client runs - but with no luck??

Do I have to do something special when trying to RemoteCreate a
COM-component from another domain?????

Regards Morten