HELP: Sorting linked list structures

Could someone please help me with some example code. I have a double linked
list structure (without a header node) and would like to perform a Bubble Sort
procedure on followed by a Merge Sort procedure on the sorted double linked
list with a single linked list.
Any example code for the two sorting procedures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

dlin...@niagara.com

Re:HELP: Sorting linked list structures

> Could someone please help me with some example code. I have a double linked
> list structure (without a header node) and would like to perform a Bubble Sort
> procedure on followed by a Merge Sort procedure on the sorted double linked
> list with a single linked list.
> Any example code for the two sorting procedures would be greatly appreciated.
>    Has this any practical use, or is this a homework assignment?  It

definitely sounds like the latter, and therefore should be something you
should be doing for yourself - instead of submitting code someone else
gives you...

Other Threads