gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179))

Hi -- I get this error trying to run gfix -v.

When I try to run a script to create tables, I get
"internal gds software consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)"

What does this mean, and how did I get there?

I'm on redhat Linux 6.someting  interbase 6.something

Thanks
Betty

--

Portal Wave, Inc.
Catalyst for Collaborative Commerce

Re:gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179))

betty wrote:
> "internal gds software consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)"

Validate your Database first. The Validation would repair your database if an
error is found.

Then Backup and restore the database.

Ronald

Ronald Mak wrote:

> betty wrote:
> > "internal gds software consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)"

> Validate your Database first. The Validation would repair your database if an
> error is found.

        That's exactly what she *was* doing.  Betty, take a look at:

        HTH,

        -Craig