Printer.BeginDoc - Printer.EndDoc

Hi:

If  I want to print from 2 sources, for example I print a small bmp.file
from disk and *continuing*
immediately after it on the same page I want to print some richtext,
what constract should I use?
I am using Delphi5 forms.
This did not work (system halted). Should it work? Is the problem that
beginDoc is called
in one form and enddoc is used in another form? If not, what would work?
        // this part is one D5 Form
    Printer.BeginDoc;
    print_bmpfile; // used TI1412 code
       //  this is another D5 Form
    print_richedit // use EM_FORMATRANGE form Peter Below
    Printer.EndDoc;

Thanks very much
Enrico

Re:Printer.BeginDoc - Printer.EndDoc

In article <38CD8483.FE359...@sympatico.ca>, Enrico P. wrote:
> If  I want to print from 2 sources, for example I print a small bmp.file
> from disk and *continuing*
> immediately after it on the same page I want to print some richtext,
> what constract should I use?
> I am using Delphi5 forms.
> This did not work (system halted). Should it work? Is the problem that
> beginDoc is called
> in one form and enddoc is used in another form?

Enrico,

i don't see why it would not work, if done properly. If you comment out
one of the print commands, does the other one work on its own?