How to use TService Component?

Can anybody help me:

  I used new->service application to create a new
service app, then i added a TServerSocket on the
TService container, and then port all code that written
for ServerSokcet from a normal WinApp to this Service
App, then build it;
   i used /install switch to install this service App,
and then it's name appear in NT's service manager's Box,
but when i click the "Start" button, the mouse pointer
become busy & the "trying to start service.." box
never appear & my service cannot start;
  then, if i use NT's task manager to shutdown "Rundll32",
NT's service manager Box will disappear, i can see my service
remain in the task list, but actually it's not working.
  what's wrong?