Crystal Rpt:RTF Blob field output in report?

Hi Chuck

Rightclick at the rft-field
Thoose Format Field
Thoose The Phane Paragraph Formatting
Change Text interpretation to Rtf

--
Arne Markland
PowerBase ApS

Re:Crystal Rpt:RTF Blob field output in report?

Sorry it was CR 8, I just look in CR 7, and can not find a similar
function.

--
venlig hilsen

Arne Markland