ODBC link with Access won't display £

I am using Delphi 2 to connect to an Access 1.1 database using ODBC.
Everything works fine except that any signs in the database are
displayed as an accented u.  Is this something to do with the LANG
DRIVER setting in the BDE configuration????

Re:ODBC link with Access won't display £

I'm giving you a wild guess since I did not tried it :

It could simply be that the font you're using has not the
character you want or that this character is not the same
code as the pound character in your setup (see control panel)

Hope this helps (or at least gives you something that may help...)

Eric Demers

Kev <k...@northg.demon.co.uk> a crit dans l'article
<853073444.2190...@northg.demon.co.uk>...

> I am using Delphi 2 to connect to an Access 1.1 database using ODBC.
> Everything works fine except that any signs in the database are
> displayed as an accented u.  Is this something to do with the LANG
> DRIVER setting in the BDE configuration????

Other Threads