Report Printer vs. Report Builder

I am in the process of selecting a reporting tool. I was just about
decided on Report Printer from Nevrona when I discovered Report Builder
from Digital-Metaphors. Does anyone have any experience with either tool
that they would like to share? How about their handling of RTF data from
WPTools? How about the handling of custom data sources? Any and all
comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn

Re:Report Printer vs. Report Builder

Go for Report Builder, great tool! I use it in combination
with DBISAM without any problem.

Greetings,

Rob Segerink

ggaraf...@pobox.com wrote in message

<00000528174142.OUI90.ggaraf...@pobox.com>...
>I am in the process of selecting a reporting tool. I was just about
>decided on Report Printer from Nevrona when I discovered Report Builder
>from Digital-Metaphors. Does anyone have any experience with either tool
>that they would like to share? How about their handling of RTF data from
>WPTools? How about the handling of custom data sources? Any and all
>comments are welcome.

>Thanks in advance,
>Glenn

Other Threads