Disable right mouse button?

Hi all,

Is there a way to disable the right mouse button, so that
right clicking doesn't work at all? If not, is there a
way to at least disable right-clicking on the desktop? TIA.

 - Dave

Re:Disable right mouse button?

You can use the MouseDown event instead of the Click event. So, you know
which button is pressed and you my act only when a left button is used.

Dave <fornals...@mediaone.net> a crit dans le message :
Vep45.18014$kr.1224...@sol.newscene.com...

> Hi all,

> Is there a way to disable the right mouse button, so that
> right clicking doesn't work at all? If not, is there a
> way to at least disable right-clicking on the desktop? TIA.

>  - Dave

Other Threads