Delphi 1 app in Win32: Disabling right-click popup menu

I wrote a Delphi 1 app on my laptop computer using Win 3.11.
When testing how it worked if run in a 32-bit OS, I found out
that, before doing the action I had programmed for the right
mouse click, it first displays a popup shortcut menu, evidently
something Win95/NT does by default.  How can I prevent this
from happening; for each of the components, the PopupMenu
property is blank, which is sufficient in Win 3.1x.  I suppose
I could create and assign a popup menu, set AutoPopup to false,
and never call the popup method, but this seems like overkill.
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net