need tutorials on 3D programming

hi all !!!

i know that you have a lot of tutorials and text files and sources so why
you keeping them only for yourself???

give it to me help me learn the art of 3D programming

any help is welcome !!!

hope to hear from all of you very soon !!!

Re:need tutorials on 3D programming

Yaroslav wrote in message <6vng6e$8b...@lnews.actcom.co.il>...
>hi all !!!

>i know that you have a lot of tutorials and text files and sources so why
>you keeping them only for yourself???

>give it to me help me learn the art of 3D programming

>any help is welcome !!!

>hope to hear from all of you very soon !!!

Oh, no! Sudden urge... must email all my source... immediately. Ah, don't
worry. It passed.

Seriously though, you really should try looking yourself. There is a wealth
of information out there and part of the fun is finding it. Get a book (or
several) and read through them.

I notice that you didn't post this to alt.3d.programming.spoon.feed.me so
try looking around and then come back and ask specific questions. We'd be
only too willing to help you work bugs out of your BSP tree but the sort of
demand you made doesn't generate much sympathy (oddly enough).

I also stripped out all the off-topic NGs you posted to. I mean, come ON!
alt.music.dance??? You amaze me. You obviously put no thought into this
whatever. I bet you woke up this morning and though "Cool, I have a great
idea! I'll be a 3D game programmer!" It doesn't work like that.

Michael K

Yaroslav wrote:

> hi all !!!

> i know that you have a lot of tutorials and text files and sources so why
> you keeping them only for yourself???

> give it to me help me learn the art of 3D programming

> any help is welcome !!!

> hope to hear from all of you very soon !!!

Go here
  http://kyuss.artis.uni-oldenburg.de/infopool/vIRTUAL_tECHNOLOGIES-Fil...
and download our video3d-toolkit (video3d.zip) including full source-code.

Ansgar
--
  KYUSS! Welcome to sky valley...
    http://kyuss.artis.uni-oldenburg.de/