Delphi 2.0 Developer Edition, need MAPI help

I've got a really good set of documents from the MS TechNet on how to make
VB create and send a piece of e-mail using exchange/messaging stuff ...
What I can't
quite figure out is how to translate that into Delphi - are there
compatibility issues? Is there
an example somewhere of how to create a really simple message with nothing
more than the
from, to and subject defined and send it?

If so, I'd be really interested in it!

Thank you!

If possible, e-mail replies to hoffm...@plaza.ds.adp.com

Re:Delphi 2.0 Developer Edition, need MAPI help

news wrote:

> I've got a really good set of documents from the MS TechNet on how to make
> VB create and send a piece of e-mail using exchange/messaging stuff ...
> What I can't
> quite figure out is how to translate that into Delphi - are there
> compatibility issues? Is there
> an example somewhere of how to create a really simple message with nothing
> more than the
> from, to and subject defined and send it?

> If so, I'd be really interested in it!

> Thank you!

> If possible, e-mail replies to hoffm...@plaza.ds.adp.com

There's a D2 MAPI component with source code available at
http://pages.prodigy.com/XXCB19A/.  It includes a test app that may help
you get started.

Other Threads