Delphi 2.01 And NT 4.0

I have some problems with the international settings.

When i Set Delphi to display a Currency he keeps using the '$' Instead of
the the currency for Belgium (BF).  My setting in the control pannel are
set to belgium and in all the other application it works fine.  Is this a
known bug, and what can i do about it

Re:Delphi 2.01 And NT 4.0

In article <01bbb557$d1ed1b60$799aaec7@progcons>,

"Raf Schandevyl" <1060560....@compuserve.com> wrote:
>When i Set Delphi to display a Currency he keeps using the '$' Instead of
>the the currency for Belgium (BF).  My setting in the control pannel are
>set to belgium and in all the other application it works fine.  Is this a
>known bug, and what can i do about it

What's the value of the CurrencyString variable?
(it looks ok over here, running D2.0 and NT4)

--
=\                       homepage @ http://www.qsd.no/staff/rune
 *=- R.Moberg, CD-Player Pro info @ http://home.sn.no/home/mobergru/

Other Threads