Convert DOS ascii files to Windows ansi format

I am looking for a tool or some code, that can convert DOS textfiles
(ascii-format) to Windows ansi format. I work with Delphi 3.0.

Thanx in advance,

Georg
email:gbc.des...@vip.{*word*104}city.dk

Re:Convert DOS ascii files to Windows ansi format

Georg Beyer Clausen schrieb in Nachricht
<36C05937.B97AB...@vip.{*word*104}city.dk>...

>I am looking for a tool or some code, that can convert DOS textfiles
>(ascii-format) to Windows ansi format. I work with Delphi 3.0.

>Thanx in advance,

>Georg
>email:gbc.des...@vip.{*word*104}city.dk

Maybe it helps you to have a look at the API functions OemToChar or
OemToCharBuff:
They will do this for you.

Hth,
Matthias.