How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

How to  use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy? or how to send UDP packet via
socks proxy?

Re:How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

In article <3b5fa43a_1@dnews>, byr...@ocloud.com says...

> How to  use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

Indy does not support that capability although you can use UDP through a
Socks5 proxy.

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu

Re:How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

Could you give me a example or some doc? Thanks.

"J. Peter Mugaas" <oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message

> In article <3b5fa43a_1@dnews>, byr...@ocloud.com says...
> > How to  use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

> Indy does not support that capability although you can use UDP through a
> Socks5 proxy.

> --
> Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
> J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu
> http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~oma00215/  ICQ Number:  14297043
> Finger for PGP Key

Re:How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

Could you give me a example or some doc? Thanks.

"J. Peter Mugaas" <oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message

> In article <3b5fa43a_1@dnews>, byr...@ocloud.com says...
> > How to  use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

> Indy does not support that capability although you can use UDP through a
> Socks5 proxy.

> --
> Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
> J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu
> http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~oma00215/  ICQ Number:  14297043
> Finger for PGP Key

Re:How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

Could you give me a example or some doc? Thanks.

"J. Peter Mugaas" <oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message

> In article <3b5fa43a_1@dnews>, byr...@ocloud.com says...
> > How to  use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

> Indy does not support that capability although you can use UDP through a
> Socks5 proxy.

> --
> Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
> J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu
> http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~oma00215/  ICQ Number:  14297043
> Finger for PGP Key

Re:How to use DNSResolver via socks5 proxy?

[This followup was posted to borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock and
a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <3b5fdf16_1@dnews>, byr...@ocloud.com says...

> Could you give me a example or some doc? Thanks.

Indy's UDP component does not have the capability to use a Socks 5
server.

If you are interested in this capability, I would suggest that you read
the socks protocol documentation at http://www.socks.nec.com .

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu