Need help to list all directories and count the number of programs in each

Marius De Wet <dew...@sabc.co.za> wrote:

>I need to write a program the will list all the directories on my C:
>drive and count the number of members in each.

Use the routines FindFirst and FindNext of the DOS Unit. Look in the help
for the examples.

DB

Daniel.f.r.b.a.r.Barso...@ubs.ch      "An optimist believe we live
Daniel.Barso...@com.mcnet.ch           in the best possible world,
                                       a pessimist fears it is true"

Re:Need help to list all directories and count the number of programs in each

Marius De Wet (dew...@sabc.co.za) wrote:

> Please help!
> I need to write a program the will list all the directories on my C:
> drive and count the number of members in each.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Marius

already done that. comes with source. I could email it if you want to get
a peek. hint: use findfirst & findnext with recursion

Re:Need help to list all directories and count the number of programs in each

Please help!

I need to write a program the will list all the directories on my C:
drive and count the number of members in each.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

Other Threads