Maximum number of locks in MS SQL 6.5

It's a maximum number of locks in MS SQL 6.5.

I'm posting this question, because when I'm using a local Paradox 7 table
and I'm starting a transaction, I'm limited by a maximum of 256 records
locks.

In a few weeks, my application will be moved on MS SQL 6.5.

Pascal Vrancken.

Re:Maximum number of locks in MS SQL 6.5

Hi Pascal!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:09:34 +0100, "Pascal Vrancken"

<vranc...@bipt.be> wrote:
>It's a maximum number of locks in MS SQL 6.5.

Don't seem as a question to me!

But if you meant how many locks you can make than I can tell you sky
is a limit. This is a configurable parameter and depends on your
server, but I think you should change your way of thinking because you
can not apply paradox locking idea on MSSQL server.

tomi.

Other Threads