PNG files

 Hello everybody!

 Well, yet another question about graphics formats. Does anybody have a
code for handling PNG files - I'm asking about PNG's because they're small
and I can't use GIF's any more, so please don't send any answers as 'convert
to ..., then use ...'. I need something, which can be used in a TP program,
i.e. it could be a unit, fragment of BASM source code or an object file
ready for incorporating in a TP program. In best case, the decoding routine
would call some procedure for displaying each line of the image (to
have the possibility to change this procedure to be able to display it in
different graphics modes). If possible, send the code or any hints as well
to my e-mail.
                           Many thanks in advance.

                                   Tomas Hajny, XHaj...@vse.cz on Internet

Re:PNG files

*xhajt03* told us on 03.11.95 something
about *PNG files*:

x>  Hello everybody!
x>
x>  Well, yet another question about graphics formats. Does anybody have a
x> code for handling PNG files - I'm asking about PNG's because they're small

There is lots of stuff on
ftp://ftp.uu.net/graphics/png/

x> and I can't use GIF's any more, so please don't send any answers as 'convert
x> to ..., then use ...'. I need something, which can be used in a TP program,
x> i.e. it could be a unit, fragment of BASM source code or an object file

You will find it there. At least a pascal-dump for png-files and the complete
documentation of the standards.

x>                            Many thanks in advance.
x>                                    Tomas Hajny, XHaj...@vse.cz on Internet

ciao.
        Axel

Other Threads