menu and mouse

I am trying to obtain TurboPascal source code (preferably version 6.0 or earlier) for a menu system which has full mouse control as well as use of up and down arrows to select menu options, and use of first (or specified) letter of option to select options.
I have checked the common ftp sites, but while there are lots of menu systems available they generally don't have source code (TP) available (or those which do provide code do not have the mouse functionality).
I have also checked this news group for several weeks but without success. As a novice programmer I am not yet sufficiently competent to do what I want to achieve using TurboVision as supplied with TP6. I am really looking for code which I can use to help me come to grips with the language.
I would appreciate any help in this direction.
Thanks

Robert