rdb$relation_fields.rdb$field_id

In fact, can anyone tell me where to get detailed documentation on all
rdb$... tables and fields?

Re:rdb$relation_fields.rdb$field_id

Morning all

Can anyone tell me what this represents, if anything?

Josh Higgs wrote:

> In fact, can anyone tell me where to get detailed documentation on all
> rdb$... tables and fields?

Language Reference Guide.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Re:rdb$relation_fields.rdb$field_id

> > In fact, can anyone tell me where to get detailed documentation on all
> > rdb$... tables and fields?

> Language Reference Guide.

omg, how embarressing.

Thanks