"Invalid pointer operation" error

Hello:

Thank you very much for your attention.

Could you please help me to know what is the meaning or cause of the
following error message: "Invalid pointer operation"?

I get this error sometimes (not allways), on certain computers, when my
application starts to load. The application continues to work well after I
press OK on the message box.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Carlos Borrero

Re:"Invalid pointer operation" error

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:22:59 -0500, "Carlos Borrero" <cbar...@impsat.net.co>
wrote:

>I get this error sometimes (not allways), on certain computers, when my
>application starts to load. The application continues to work well after I
>press OK on the message box.

Sounds like you might be trying to use some
data from a class before it's loaded.  See
the entry in the help for "Loaded" and see
if it applies.

Mike

--

"Only choice is an oxymoron."