How to change the drag image while dragging

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance,
Nick

Re:How to change the drag image while dragging

Maybe by setting the objects DragCursor property?
Wayne
Nick Yevseyev wrote:

> Any ideas ?

> Thank you in advance,
> Nick

Re:How to change the drag image while dragging

Ok, I can change it. But why doesn't work OnDragOver handler while the grag
object is moving over it?
Wayne Sheffield wrote in message <37553685.BAD07...@atel.net>...
>Maybe by setting the objects DragCursor property?
>Wayne

>Nick Yevseyev wrote:

>> Any ideas ?

>> Thank you in advance,
>> Nick

Re:How to change the drag image while dragging

I don't remember where I saw this code, but it could help:

var
  Save_Cursor:TCursor;

procedure ChangeCursor;
begin
  {--This Code before your drag operation--}
   Save_Cursor:=Screen.Cursor;
   Screen.Cursor:=crDrag
end;

procedure RestoreCursor;
begin
  {--This when drag is finished--}
  Screen.Cursor:=Save_Cursor
end;

Hope this helps,

-Italo

Nick Yevseyev <nikolay.m.yevse...@usa.net> escribi en el mensaje de
noticias 7j5ajf$k9...@forums.borland.com...

> Ok, I can change it. But why doesn't work OnDragOver handler while the
grag
> object is moving over it?

> Wayne Sheffield wrote in message <37553685.BAD07...@atel.net>...
> >Maybe by setting the objects DragCursor property?
> >Wayne

> >Nick Yevseyev wrote:

> >> Any ideas ?

> >> Thank you in advance,
> >> Nick

Re:How to change the drag image while dragging

Thank you for advise,

But then how can I dinamically create drag image depending of the item in
listbox being dragged ? This image must represent that item

Other Threads