WinGraph unit for TPW 1.5 now really done

http://computer.supertown.de/rpolzer/wingraph.exe

This is 99% compatible to Graph, and most incompatibilities are caught by
the compiler.
But there are some missing features:
- UserFill - not yet implemented
- UserBitLn - implementation would be too slow because of no Windoze support
- SetPalette... - I am using BitBlt functions from Windoze and to make
XORPut and things like that work as expected, I had to set up a fixed
palette. Also, palette changes would be very slow.

AND: YOU MUST NOT OPEn A CRT WINDOW!!! You can writeln, but only after
InitGraph because WinGraph needs the CRT window handle for positioning.
YOU NEED TO CALL UPDATEWINDOW (always updates) OR KEYPRESSED (only when
needed) TO UPDATE THE WINDOW!!!

--
Rudolf Polzer
REBOUNCE - http://www.rebounce.de.vu