LOW COST SOFTWARE DEV.!!!!!!!

We develop internet/client-server applications at 20 $/hr.
We work with Software companies, Independant software consultants,
MIS departments etc. to do the software development based
on their design.
We do software projects in C++,Delphi,VB, PB, Access and VFP.
We specialize in conversion from characted based application to
client/server appliation like Basic to Visual Basic, Fox pro to
Visual Foxpro/VB/Access/PB/Delphi.
We also have expertise in Informix (4GL also),Oracle etc.
We also develop complete E-Commerce sites with credit card
transactions using Java and ASP.
We offer low rates, because the actual development
will be done in India.
If you require our services, please send your contact details to
kobian...@hotmail.com