EXPTDEMO.DLL not found, can anyone Help??

Hi guys,

I recently removed all the demo source from the Delphi 3 directories
to free up some disk space.

Now when I load D3 I get an error message saying "cannot load
c:\program files\borland\delphi 3\examples\exptdemo.dll"

Anyone know how I can remove that from Delphi's loading sequence as I
don't need the demo support.

I could put the directory and file back but that seems a dumb idea.
--

Regards,

Peter Nolan
CEO Nolan Innovation Inc.
*********************************
http://aluminator.tierranet.com
Ph:   (520) 772-9730
Cellular: (520) 713-7016
Fax:  (520) 772-9839
*********************************

Re:EXPTDEMO.DLL not found, can anyone Help??

: nolan...@aluminator.tierranet.com (Peter Nolan) wrote:

>Now when I load D3 I get an error message saying "cannot load
>c:\program files\borland\delphi 3\examples\exptdemo.dll"

>Anyone know how I can remove that from Delphi's loading sequence as I
>don't need the demo support.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\3.0\Experts

Remove the entry that refers to that DLL.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Re:EXPTDEMO.DLL not found, can anyone Help??

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:08:07 +0200, no.s...@address.in.signature

(Stefan Hoffmeister) wrote:
>>>Anyone know how I can remove that from Delphi's loading sequence as I
>>>don't need the demo support.

>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\3.0\Experts

>>Remove the entry that refers to that DLL.

Thanks Stefan.

--

Regards,

Peter Nolan