Printing line-by-line with a DC

Does anybody know how to print line-by-line with using a device context?

I can print pure Ascii-texts line-by-line, but that doesn't help me,
because
the text to be printed has chinese characters, so I MUST use graphical
printing. (messages to be printed appear spread over ours and I can not
wait
until the page is full, so I need line-by-line printing).

Helmuth

Re:Printing line-by-line with a DC

you do use escape code to print on line without send page message.

Dan:-)

Helmuth Adolph wrote in message <3650572D.E3E5A...@nbg6.siemens.de>...
>Does anybody know how to print line-by-line with using a device context?

>I can print pure Ascii-texts line-by-line, but that doesn't help me,
>because
>the text to be printed has chinese characters, so I MUST use graphical
>printing. (messages to be printed appear spread over ours and I can not
>wait
>until the page is full, so I need line-by-line printing).

>Helmuth

Other Threads