HELP: How to Resize Shapes at Runtime

Hello.

I want to be able to resize shapes (circle,ellipse, square etc...) at
runtime.  These shapes positions will be relative to an image or
paintbox or similar...

I want to be able to click on the shape, then resize it or move it
around...

The information from all the shapes will be used then to generate
cern, ncsa and inline HTML imagemaps for a freeware application.

Has anyone encountered this before, or know of a solution to this
problem, and who would be willing to help, give me a few ideas or
some source code examples I could play around with...

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking You All In Advance.

Darach Ennis.