Borland: Visual Dbase - Support where?

Hi,
Is there any place where on can get Borland Visual Dbase support - on
Internet or by e-mail (I don't have access to CompuServe).

Kindly drop me an e-mail if you can help - I would appreciate it greatly.
Thanks.

Cheers, Jan...
* Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make
  that is aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening
  grammar they use. (Mark Twain)
* No one's life, liberty or property is safe while
  the legislature is in session. (Mark Twain)
* What do politicians and {*word*40} stars have in common? They're both
  experts at changing positions in front of the camera.