how to use automation server event in D4?

All question in title.

Any help request.

please E_Mail to me:Li...@hotmail.com

Re:how to use automation server event in D4?

Go into C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi4\Demos\Activex\Oleauto (assuming
you installed delphi in the default directory).  Fairly simple samples
in there.

Jean-Martin Thibault (thiba...@erosinfo.com)

ciicsh wrote:
>  All question in title.

> Any help request.

Jean-Martin Thibault (thiba...@erosinfo.com)

Re:how to use automation server event in D4?

Salut, Jean-Martin,

I really don't see any D4 example there. On my CD it's all the same D3
stuff, with no event support. The online help refers to a Readme in
demos/ActiveX, and that's not there either. If you try to build a simple
event interface, the IDE creates any incoming method's skeleton handler,
the event connection point, but there's no skeleton event handler for an
event, and the instructions make no sense to me, and have typos.

Fernand

Jean-Martin Thibault <thiba...@erosinfo.com> wrote in article
<35A68576.7CBD1...@erosinfo.com>...

> Go into C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi4\Demos\Activex\Oleauto (assuming
> you installed delphi in the default directory).  Fairly simple samples
> in there.

> ciicsh wrote:

> >  All question in title.

> > Any help request.