Word wrap property of Column Title in TDBGrid

Hi,

Is it possible to make the text of Column Tile in a TDBGrid with word wrap
property ? For example :-
Without word wrap :-

    | Invoice Number | Invoice Quantity |

With word wrap :-

    | Invoice  |  Invoice |
    | Number |  Qty.      |
    -------------------------

Thank you for your reply in advance !!!

Regards,
Nelson.

Re:Word wrap property of Column Title in TDBGrid

Nelson,

you can use my freeware TSMDBGrid component - there such feature is added by
default. Of course, there a lot of another possibilties too...

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

nelson chui <nelson_c...@hotmail.com> D??? ???Y??:3cfd7fb0_2@dnews...

> Hi,

> Is it possible to make the text of Column Tile in a TDBGrid with word wrap
> property ? For example :-
> Without word wrap :-

>     | Invoice Number | Invoice Quantity |
>     ----------------------------------------------

> With word wrap :-

>     | Invoice  |  Invoice |
>     | Number |  Qty.      |

> Thank you for your reply in advance !!!

> Regards,
> Nelson.

Re:Word wrap property of Column Title in TDBGrid

No. You would have to modify the DBGrid to support that. There are
many third party grids that have that feature.

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:04:50 +0800, "nelson chui"

--
Bill (TeamB)