Delphi 4 MsAccess 97 driver and Office 97 SR2

Hi

I have just updated my MS Office 97 with Service Pack 2.
After the upgrade the MsACCESS driver on Delphi4 is no longer
usable. I believe there SR2 updated the MS JET DAO to a newer
version, thus would require an update in the BDE driver for MS ACCESS.

Has anyone got the MS ACCESS 97 driver working under Delphi 4
(with Ms Office 97 SR2)?

--
--------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Tiong Kee Yong      | email: kyti...@singnet.com.sg

Re:Delphi 4 MsAccess 97 driver and Office 97 SR2

> Has anyone got the MS ACCESS 97 driver working under Delphi 4
> (with Ms Office 97 SR2)?

I have been using BDE 5 with Delphi 3 and the SR2 patch, and encountered
no problems whatsoever.

Oliver

"Kee Yong" <kee-yong.ti...@citicorp.com> wrote:
>Hi

>I have just updated my MS Office 97 with Service Pack 2.
>After the upgrade the MsACCESS driver on Delphi4 is no longer
>usable. I believe there SR2 updated the MS JET DAO to a newer
>version, thus would require an update in the BDE driver for MS ACCESS.

>Has anyone got the MS ACCESS 97 driver working under Delphi 4
>(with Ms Office 97 SR2)?

What problems are you having?

I recently installed O97 SR2 and have not noticed any additional problems.

--

Peter S Ingham               p...@actrix.gen.nz
Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Other Threads