Export table to text-file ?

Hi Folks !

How can I export a paradox or Dbase table to a tabulator-seperated file.

Thanks
Frank

Re:Export table to text-file ?

You can use tBatcMove specifying the destination as an ASCII file (in the
object inspector for the destination tTable component).  You must create an
SCH file defing the ASCII file.  There is a TXT file in the docs directory
explaining the the schema file.

Ben
Arrow

Frank Dossing <pcgr...@inet.uni-c.dk> wrote in article
<323FD0FA.4...@inet.uni-c.dk>...

> Hi Folks !

> How can I export a paradox or Dbase table to a tabulator-seperated file.

> Thanks
> Frank

Re:Export table to text-file ?

On 20/09/1996 16:12, in message <01bba6fd$a14040e0$82479ace@ben>, "Arrow"

<ar...@webspan.net> wrote:

According to a textfile concerning ASCII export, the TBatchMove and the TTable
components will generate a SCH file automatically.

> You can use tBatcMove specifying the destination as an ASCII file (in the
> object inspector for the destination tTable component).  You must create an

Stefan

Other Threads