BBS Message Base Source

I realise this is probably a little obscure for most people out there, but...

I am looking for some source which will let me access various types of
message packet and message base files as used on various BBS's.  I know I
could get the standards and build my own, but some nice person has
written just such a set of objects, and I can't find it :(

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the source?  The files are
called MKMSGxxx.??? or MKSRCxxx.???, where xxx is a 3-digit version
number and ??? is cause I can't remember how they archived them.  The
guys that wrote them are called Mythical Kingdom Software (hence the MK)
and don't seem to have a web site... :(

I would love ftp or http addresses really.

Cheers,

JB

Re:BBS Message Base Source

st952...@echidna.cowan.edu.au (wombat) writes:
> I am looking for some source which will let me access various types of
> message packet and message base files as used on various BBS's.  I know I
> could get the standards and build my own, but some nice person has
> written just such a set of objects, and I can't find it :(

> Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the source?  The files are
> called MKMSGxxx.??? or MKSRCxxx.???, where xxx is a 3-digit version

I put them up on my FTP site for you.
ftp://outerlimits.res.cmu.edu/pub/illusion/development/mksm106.zip

I don't know if this version is the most current one (I've had it for
a while) but I use it and it works well (real easy to use).

Good luck,

--- Kyle Oppenheim  ky...@andrew.cmu.edu
         Home Page: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~kyleo/kyle.html
Illusion Home Page: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~kyleo/illusion.html