Delphi 2 on WinME doesn't display Object Inspector

I've installed Delphi 2 on my Windows ME computer.  I can't get the Object
Inspector window to come up either by pressing F11 or by trying to use the
pull down menu option.  Any ideas about why it won't come up.  Hard to do
things efficiently without it!  All the other pop up tools seem to be
working OK.

--
Stuart Cox
1811 Chandler Ave.,

Re:Delphi 2 on WinME doesn't display Object Inspector

"scoxbike" <scoxb...@attcanada.ca> skrev i melding

> I've installed Delphi 2 on my Windows ME computer.  I can't get the Object
> Inspector window to come up either by pressing F11 or by trying to use the
> pull down menu option.  Any ideas about why it won't come up.  Hard to do
> things efficiently without it!  All the other pop up tools seem to be
> working OK.

An error encountered from time to time is that a given window in Delphi is
to be located at position x=12355 and y=45311 example, but the point is -
way out of your desktop.

I do not know all the .dsk, .dof, etc. files, but I believe ther may be the
.dsk file, section [PropertyInspector]. Look for odd Left and Top values.

If it's a problem also with a new, blank broject, it's the files in
Delphi\Bin directory.

Bj?rge S?ther

Other Threads