Excel Quit without save ?

2003-09-27 01:58:23 PM
delphi20
Hi,
I try to retrieve data from a Excel worksheet, where contains some
dynamic self-update cell ( e.g. after Press F9 or data from Web Link ),
but when I discount TExcelApplication.Quit.
The Excel will popup a "Exit without Save Confirmation Dialog Box (
[Yes] [No] [Cancel]", how can the Delphi program to stop such popup ?
Would you give me some advice ?
Regards,
Nelson.

Re:Excel Quit without save ?

yourExcelApplication.DisplayAlerts := False;
yourExcelApplication.Quit;
"Nelson Chui" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes