A Russian team

2004-11-03 08:36:31 PM
delphi167
Hello,
A team of good Russian developers is looking for remote work. We have a long
record of successful projects and provide flexible prices. Our skills
include (but not limited to) Delphi/Kylix, C\C++(different IDEs and
compilers), assembler, developing for linux, developing server-side apps,
databases(MS SQL, Oracle, Interbase, Cache), project management, development
for mobile devices, etc. For full lists or further details you can contact
us at XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Best Regards,
Andrew

Re:A Russian team

Hello,
A team of good Russian developers is looking for remote work. We have a
long
record of successful projects and provide flexible prices. Our skills
include (but not limited to) Delphi/Kylix, C\C++(different IDEs and
compilers), assembler, developing for linux, developing server-side
apps,
databases(MS SQL, Oracle, Interbase, Cache), project management,
development
for mobile devices, etc. For full lists or further details you can
contact
us at arackcheev2(at)yandex(dot)ru
[...]

compilers), C#, assembler, other non-major languages,