idTCPClient & id TCPServer Connection Time

2006-01-30 08:00:56 PM
delphi108
I have a problem of Connection time between TCP client and Server.
Some people sugested to use Ethereal to analyse ethernet frames.
I have done that ! Actually I have samples of ethernet
frames and I see there is a problem but I don't understand where !
I have saved these frames in an Ethereal file (about 4ko), Is is possible to
send-it to the newsgroup in attached files ? (I ask this question because
I've seen that no messages in the newsgroup have attached files so .... )
Regards,

Re:idTCPClient & id TCPServer Connection Time

"Joseph Bijop" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I have saved these frames in an Ethereal file (about 4ko), Is is
possible to send-it to the newsgroup in attached files ? (I ask this
question because I have seen that no messages in the newsgroup
have attached files so .... )
Use the "borland.public.attachments" newsgroup.
Gambit