I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

2005-05-23 03:24:54 AM
delphi145
Hello,
I search one component, app, solution, ... "seemed" to Windows xP remote
desktop.
Thanks

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Did you try using the freeware RemoteOffice?
You can download it here:
www.realthinclient.com
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

KingOrmon writes:
Hello,

I search one component, app, solution, ... "seemed" to Windows xP remote
desktop.
Coming soon... Acclimate Support Bridge: www.support-bridge.com
(Actually, it is already available, but it is currently being thoroughly
reworked, so a new major version will be ready soon).
Regards,
Jonathan Neve.

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

"Nick Rollas" writes:
That will cost one thousand dollars? :)
I see that there are several different packages available, with different
pricing. This means that the price depends on what you need. If you need a
solid solution to give remote support to your customers, the Standard
version ($99) is a perfect solution. You get full source code for the Host
application (the part which you give to your customers), so you can
customize its interface (for example, translate to your local language, use
skins to make it look like your other applications, etc). And if you want to
customize the RemoteControl part, which only you will be using, you can get
the full source code to this also, for $799. Only in case you want to give
the RemoteControl part out, the price is $1.199. So, it really depends on
what you need.
Btw ... if this is too expensive, you can still use the Personal edition of
SB, which is FREE, but doesn't include source code. Or, you can use
RemoteOffice (this is where SB started) in executable form, which is also
FREE.
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Btw ... I am not affiliated with Acclimate Technologies. In other words, I
don't get paid if you buy a Support-Bridge package. But, I am the author of
the original source code, which was called RemoteOffice, so I see
Support-Bridge also as "my baby" :o)
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

The source code of RemoteOffice is available with
the purchase ok RTC components ?
"Danijel Tkalcec" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje

"KingOrmon" writes:
The source code of RemoteOffice is available with
the purchase ok RTC components ?
No, RTC is a different package,
which doesn't have anything to do with RemoteOffice.
If you need RemoteOffice source code,
you should check Support-Bridge:
www.support-bridge.com
Support-Bridge is what RemoteOffice became,
after copyrights have been transfered to Acclimate Technologies.
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Btw ... the only thing I can give out, related to RemoteOffice,
is the last version of RemoteOffice in executable form, as it looked
before copyrights have been transfered to Acclimate Technologies.
This is what you get for Free at www.realthinclient.com.
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

GranPrimo ofer remote control and more...
www.multite.es/granprimo
Regards,
Antonio Alcázar
"KingOrmon" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Hello,

I search one component, app, solution, ... "seemed" to Windows xP remote
desktop.

Thanks

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Hi,
Looks interesting.
Is there a ready-to-use host application which can be tested for free?
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Hola Antonio,
No teneis ninguna demo compilada para descargar ?
Y por cierto no teneis la web en español ? ;)
"Antonio Alcázar" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje

"KingOrmon" writes:
No teneis ninguna demo compilada para descargar ?
Y por cierto no teneis la web en español ? ;)
I think, I understood some of it ;)
Danijel

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

That will cost one thousand dollars? :)
Nick
"Jonathan Neve" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
KingOrmon writes:
>Hello,
>
>I search one component, app, solution, ... "seemed" to Windows xP remote
>desktop.

Coming soon... Acclimate Support Bridge: www.support-bridge.com
(Actually, it is already available, but it is currently being thoroughly
reworked, so a new major version will be ready soon).

Regards,
Jonathan Neve.

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Hi Danijel,
Thank you for your msg.
There is some demo apps in
www.multite.es/granprimo/download.htm
Antonio Alcázar
"Danijel Tkalcec" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje

Looks interesting.
Is there a ready-to-use host application which can be tested for free?

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:I need a component for REMOTE PC Control

Hola KingOrmon,
gracias por tus comentarios, puedes descargar algunas demos en
www.multite.es/granprimo/download.htm
Entiendo tu 'protesta' acerca de la web, y estoy intentando 'corregir' el
problema. Esta casi lista una nueva actualización de la web con material en
castellano tambien ;-)